Augmented reality mission management
for airborne law enforcement
The Churchill Navigation Augmented Reality System (ARS) is the world’s leading augmented reality mapping system for airborne law enforcement applications. Installed in over 300 platforms across six continents, ARS provides unsurpassed situational awareness through augmented reality overlays coupled with 3D satellite and synthetic imagery.
- View streets, businesses, trails, points-of-interest, and just about any other geographical element on live video.
- Eliminate the need for stand-alone video recorders with ARS’s built-in recording capability.
- Use our extensive imagery and GIS databases or import your own data (or let us import it for you for free).
- Playback and review while recording. See something and want a closer look? Pause and replay while you are still recording.
- Lifetime software updates and an industry-leading 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Comprehensive GIS, Imagery & Map Databases
Extensive Integration Capabilities
World-class Customer Service & Support
Augmented reality mapping is better
With ARS, airborne law enforcement operators can view street, addresses, businesses, infrastructure, vehicle locations, plus many other types of information, directly on top of sensor video in real time. ARS combines all relevant mission information onto a single display, allowing the operator to stay focused on the target and the mission, instead of dividing their attention between multiple sources for video, mapping, and target information.
Don’t look away: In a pursuit, ARS shows streets, intersections, direction of travel, speed and much more information on a single display so you can have ultimate situational awareness.
Don’t guess the address. Know it.
ARS features comprehensive, rooftop-accurate parcel data that gives you the confidence to know exactly where the suspect is. Use our extensive GIS data library, import your own, or let us import it for free. When the suspect is on the run, you’ll have total confidence in the pursuit.
We’re passionate about making you look great
At Churchill Navigation, we build our technology to help make you look like rock stars. Here’s some of the ways we do that:
- Be the location expert even in unfamiliar areas with our extensive mapping database.
- When seconds matter, our highly-accurate search gets the aircraft, personnel, and the camera on target faster than ever before.
- Know which street the suspect is on, what intersections are coming up, direction of travel, speed and more without taking your eyes off the target.
- View and call-out rooftop addresses, business names, points of interest, parks, trails, and much more with certainty.
- Mark precise locations based on name, address, latitude and longitude, or mark and save any location you see on screen with ease.
- Record the action in HD video, save and email screenshots, control downlink systems, and search lights all from the same screen.
World-class Customer Service & Support
We know that your mission demands your full attention so why worry about software updates or equipment support contracts?
With ARS you get a level of customer service unmatched in the industry:
- Free technical support – Call or email anytime with direct access to our software and hardware engineers.
- Training – Performed at your site with no charge for our travel expenses and time.
- Customization – Please tell us about your cool ideas and integration needs!
- Free software updates – When all our customers have the latest features, everybody benefits.
- Map updates – There is no charge for our maps and we will also install your provided map updates.
- Hardware warranty – Included three-year hardware warranty. Extendable coverage available.
- No hassle warranty replacement – If we cannot resolve your issue, we will send you a replacement system overnight.