Deployable on any platform for any type of mission.
Compact, lightweight, solid state design.
The newest generation of ARS runs on our ARS-700 hardware, our smallest, most powerful mission computer yet. Designed and built at our Boulder, Colorado headquarters, ARS-700 feature a rugged solid-state design that is optimized to deliver cutting-edge augmented reality video and built-in HD quality video recording to SD or USB.
Lightweight and Dzus rail mountable – Weighing just 2.875 lbs and measuring 7.25″ (L) x 5″ (W) x 1.875″ (H) (184.15 mm x 127 mm x 47.6 mm), the ARS-700 gives you maximum capability with minimal impact to payload and panel space.
Compatible with nearly every gimbal on the market today.
Built-in USB, serial, and Ethernet connectivity.
Churchill Navigation offers full support for our legacy ARS600 hardware as well. Click here for more information.
Experience you can count on.
Airborne platforms running ARS.
Aircraft types with ARS onboard.
Countries served by ARS operators.
World-class Customer Service & Support.
We pride ourselves on our world-class customer service and support, that’s why we offer a level of service unmatched in the industry. This includes:
- Free technical support – Call or email anytime with direct access to our software and hardware engineers.
- Training – Performed at your site with no charge for our travel expenses and time.
- Customization – Please tell us about your cool ideas and integration needs!
- Software updates – When all our customers have the latest features, everybody benefits.
- Map updates – There is no charge for our maps and we will also install your provided map updates.
- Hardware Warranty – ARS has a three year hardware warranty which is extendable.
- No Hassle RMAs – If we cannot resolve your ARS issue, we will send you a replacement system overnight.